THIS BLOG IS NO LONGER UPDATED

I've started a new web-site, www.permacultureproperties.com and will rarely post on this blog from now on. As fun as it's been to post about all sorts of random, green related issues and products, I no longer have the time to and I'm tired of fielding calls and emails from people who think I sell solar systems or install landscaping. So I've decided to narrow my audience to what I do professionally with this new site. Hope you enjoy it!

If there's interest, I'm open to adding authors to this blog in order to keep fresh content coming.


Evan T. Little

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"GREEN" EVENTS SCHEDULE

  • Please feel free to email me or post a comment on this blog if you hear of any other upcoming Orange County, CA "green" event that you do not see listed here.
  • I attend many of these events myself and do my best to keep track of any schedule changes. However, please be sure to confirm dates and times yourself as well.
  • Join the Going green in OC meetup group!


INDICOMM_EVENT


Ecology Center Earth Day Event



Written by,
Evan T. Little

Surterre Properties

Realtor®, EcoBroker®
Surterre Properties
949.939.9687 phone/text
elittle@surterreproperties.com

My other blogs:
Going "Green" in Orange County
Orange County, CA Community
Real Estate in Orange County, CA

3 comments:

Shellie said...

November 18, 2008
H2Ology - Tapping into technology to solve water demands
Join us for this 5:30 - 8:30 pm event at the UC Irvine, Calit2 Building auditorium.
Panel presentation, research demonstrations, food and networking.
More information and to register:
www.regonline.com/h2ology
Contact person:
Shellie Nazarenus, 949.824.9622 or snaz@calit2.uci.edu

SOBECA said...

EARTH DAY @ THE LAB & THE CAMP

SUNDAY APRIL 19TH FROM 12-4 PM

MORE INFO @ SOBECA.NET

Diana said...

LIVEH2O: Belmont Shores

send e-mails to: fitdame@yahoo.com for info

WE NEED VENDORS AND SPONSORS!

EVENT INFORMATION, VOLUNTEERING & VENDOR/SPONSOR INFORMATION:
Local efforts: www.liveh2ounitedbylove.net Global Efforts: www.liveh2o.org

Live H2O: United by Love, a Planetary Event